Friday, June 29, 2007

Less than 24hrs to go!

Well, I got my new PIN in plenty of time (see previous post). I hope I don't need to use it but it's nice to have the backup source of cash. I've since discovered that the bank card will be the cheaper way to go for getting money.

My bags have been mostly packed for weeks now, but I'm finding that I've forgotten what I packed. I'll have to poke through tomorrow morning for one last check.

This will be my last post before I leave, so next time I post I'll be in Africa! Maybe I'll even find time to post during my layover in Cairo who knows.

Thank-you for your support. God Bless!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Emma,I am sure everything will go smoothly. My thoughts and prayers are with you all every day.
Love and God Bless
Aunt Gwen.

Caty said...

Bye Emma!!! We'll miss you! Hope you have a great time. I'm excited that you have a travel blog so that we can hear all about your travels and keep in touch. Maybe I'll even update my blog from time to time so that you can hear about what I've been up to - even though it will be considerably less interesting than what you've been up to. :)

Joy said...

(((hugs))) I am sure this will be a good experience, though I am sure it will be challenging as well. Remember God is with you and loves you, and you have friends and family here who love you and are praying for you, too.

Anonymous said...

*hic*

Anonymous said...

Hey Emma! I finally made it to put a comment! My computer kept 'thinking' earlier and wouldn't let me in. Just wanted to say that I hope all goes well for you. Enjoy and create a lot of memories. Even though this is an important trip, try to get in some sight-seeing! :) Have fun and I hope to send you another message soon. Keep well!